Can you believe it! 100th article for Causal Golfers United. I started this blog as a new hobby to help me focus on my golf game by writing about it. I learned a lot about my golf game and elements of website management and design. Let’s take a look back and see what the year meant for us.
How busy have I been writing for this site? Here is the breakdown by topic:
- Articles: 61
- Golf Course Reviews: 12 (I had more that I didn’t publish in a timely manner)
- Golf Training Review: 15
- Golf Book Review: 11
My Favorite Articles
I had fun doing all the articles and write ups for this website but if I had to pick my favorites here they are:
- Articles: There is No Spoon It was a fun look into positive visualization as that is key to making a positive step in my golf game.
- Golf Course Reviews: Heron Glen This is my favorite course to play. I cannot recommend it more than I do.
- Golf Training Review: Tour Logic Perfect Swing Trainer Fails Perfectly It comes down to the video showing the ball rip off the stand and sail over my house. LOL
- Golf Book Review: Zen Golf This is the book that changed my golf game. From playing to my own par to playing a course in my mind on the driving range, this book changed my mental game for the better.
Your Top Articles
Here are the top articles by website views:
- Callaway Swing Easy Training Aid: Funny yet Functional
- Flatball: Do They Fall Flat?
- Tour Logic Perfect Swing Trainer Failed Perfectly
Thank you all for your support. I look forward to keep going and learning more about this damn game. If there is anything you want to see, please let me know. Thanks.